Laboratory Supervisor – Chemical Laboratory (Toys Division)
- Responsible for sample preparation, routine foods or toys testing and reporting.
- Responsible for lab / test equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Responsible for method development and validation.
- Responsible for technical training.
- Assist duties directed by lab manager.
- May need to take shift or work over time.
- Diploma / Higher Diploma / Degree in Chemistry / Analytical Science / Testing & Certification or any other relevant disciplines.
- More than 3 years’ experience in testing laboratory is preferred (especially toys testing).
- Familiar with analytical instruments, ISO 17025, various international toys standards and HOKLAS requirement.
- Hardworking, initiative and independent.
- Immediately available is definitely an advantage
A competitive remuneration package including Free Lunch, Shuttle Bus and Double-pay. Please apply with full resume (Chinese or English) stating relevant job reference, present & expected salary via email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with full resume (Chinese or English) stating relevant job reference, present & expected salary via email to email@example.com